Today's Coffin Hop Madness includes a speculative fiction dialogue quiz. Test your trivia knowledge. The first person to email me the correct answers before I post them tomorrow will win a free copy of my short story collection on eBook: Fried Zombie Dee-light! Ghoulish, Ghostly Tales.
Here we go!
1. "They're coming to get you, Barbara."
2. "Seven days."
3. "Danger, Will Robinson!"
4. "I'm just a mean green mother from outer space and I'm bad!"
5. "Whatever you do, don't cross the beams."
6. "Be afraid. Be very afraid."
7. "I shall be with you on your wedding night."
8. "I'll get you my pretty . . . and your little dog, too!"
9. "They're all going to laugh at you."
10. "We're going to need a bigger boat."
11. "I'm sorry, Dave. I can't let you do that."
12. "Here's Johnny!"
13. "Hasta la vista, baby!"
14. "Children of the night. What sweet music they make."
15. "They're heeeere."
16. "Someone's at the door."
17. "Beware the moon, lads."
18. "Hello! I am Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die."
*Hints: Most of these quotes are from spec fiction movies, but there are a couple of TV shows and a novel, and one bit of dialogue has two acceptable answers.
Answers posted tomorrow. . . unless one of you beats me to it!
Coffin Hopping link:
Note: my website is NOT letting me edit my blog. #5 has a typo: it should read "streams," not beams. Sorry for the mistake. Thank you to Daniel Dillard for catching it!